• The Kings Of Tallinn 2023 Tournament Registration desk is situated on the Tournament Floor, second floor of Hilton Tallinn Park Hotel.
• The Tournament Registration desk is open daily, from one hour before the start of the first tournament of a given day, from 11am local time every day. Registration desks will stay open until the late registration period for that day's last tournament has ended.
• Pre-registered players and satellite winners can collect tournament tickets from the Tournament Registration Desk, second floor of Hilton Tallinn Park Hotel, once each tournament's registration has opened.
• Players need to register at the Olympic Park Casino reception, first floor of Hilton Tallinn Park Hotel, for daily tournament area wristbands.
• Please note festival staff will be taking photos and videos during Kings of Tallinn on casino premises and festival grounds.
Bring a valid ID and register on the ground floor at the entrance desk of Olympic Park Casino & get your daily tournament wristband. Every tournament day has a new color wristband.
Olympic Park Casino
On the first floor of Hilton Tallinn Park, the Olympic Park Casino is open 24 hours. The casino age limit is 21 years and you will need a valid ID in order to enter. This is where you will find all cash games.
In order to enter tournaments and/ or cash games, you will need to be registered into Olympic Park Casino, on the first floor of Hilton Tallinn Park. You will receive a wristband that you will also need when entering the tournament room on the second floor.
Over 50 Tournaments and Cash Games around the clock - Welcome to Poker Paradise!
Our Cash Game Area is located on the ground floor of Hilton, inside Olympic Park Casino. We run both Mixed Games and tradional games, Texas Hold’em, Omaha 4, 5 and even 6, to name a few.
Cash Game Rake: 5% with a cap of €15.
When six players or more, €1 / raked pot is taken towards the Cash Game Bad Beat Jackpot.
Every tournament day has a different wristband so get your new wristband from the ground floor casino desk before entering the tournament room.
With the exception of first and last day events and some final tables, all tournaments are played on the second floor of Hilton. You will need to wear your casino wristband in order to be able to enter the tournament room.
Tournaments & Tickets
Our Tournament Cashier is located on the second floor of Hilton Tallinn Park, which also is the Kings Of Tallinn Tournament floor.
The Tournament Cashier opens Friday February 24th at 15:00. Before that, tournament tickets can be bought on the ground floor of Hilton, from the Olympic Park Casino Cashier.
All tournament tickets, and tickets won/ satellite winner’s tickets, can be picked up at our Tournament Cashier.
Re-entries are sold on the tournament floor, close to the tournament you are playing.
Remember to get your daily casino wristband, by registering at the Olympic Park Casino Reception on the ground floor of Hilton, before entering the tournament floor!
All events, one hand flips excluded, have a minimum of one hour late registration period. You can check the late registration times in our schedule.
Please note that coming late into an event may result in having to wait for a seat as many of our events are very popular. Buying tournament tickets prior to starting time is highly recommended.
Tournament Waiting Lists
Sometimes the tournament ticket demand gets bigger than what we may have in seats at that point in time and we may have to create a waiting list for an event. A floor staff will be in the tournament room to write down player’s names. This usually means a small wait for players coming in late, but seats will be provided, and players will eventually go in with a full-stack. Players coming in late, with late registration already closed, will have part of their stacks blinded off.
One Hand Flips
One Hand Flip satellites are fast tracks into a target event. Flips do not have a late registration period. Registration ends when the flip is about to start.
Kings of Tallinn events are very popular and some events might need to have a waiting list. We will seat all players, and there are currently no tournament caps, but if or when coming in late to a certain tournament, there might be a small wait for a seat. Buy your tournament tickets beforehand and come in when the tournament starts, and there should be no waiting for any seating.
We reserve the right to add a cap to an event should it be required.
2% of all Kings Of Tallinn 2023 prize pools, tournaments with a minimum of 12 unique participants, will go into a Team Challenge prize pool. Satellites and Ladies Event excluded.
Players form teams of four people, and automatically collect points to their teams, when entering any Kings Of Tallinn 2023 Live Tournaments. Additional points are earnt when cashing from any of our tournaments, satellites and Ladies Event excluded. Team point updates can be found at www.kingsoftallinn.com.
75% of the Team Challenge prize pool will go to the winning team and 25% to the runner-up team. The winning team will be declared after our last event, on Sunday evening March 5th.
Teams can be registered until the first break of the Main Event Day 1a.
Please use the team registration form at www.kingsoftallinn.com to register your team.
Entering our Kings Of Tallinn 2023 Team Challenge is free of charge.
Points for the Team Challenge are calculated by the prize money earned from a tournament, divided by the amount of the tournament buy-in (without fee).
The tournament schedule has been built so that players can play the Main Event and most of the side events. The Main Event Days 1 and 2 end by 21:00 and players can then enter evening tournaments.
All tournaments have unlimited re-entry possibility, unless otherwise stated.
4% of the tournament prize pools (satellites excluded) will be withheld towards staff costs.
Eating & Drinking
Snacks and drinks can be bought in our tournament area. In addition, Hilton has a nice restaurant, The Able Butcher, one floor up from our tournament area. Our casino, Olympic Park Casino, on the ground floor of Hilton, offer a fantastic bar with a good selection of food and beverages as well.
Key Tournament Rules
All tournaments operate on TDA rules, which are used by all main tournament providers in the world.
- The Tournament Director and Floor Personnel are to consider the best interest of the game and fairness as the top priority in the decision-making process. Unusual circumstances may on occasion dictate that decisions in the interest of fairness take priority over the technical rules. The decisions of the Tournament Director and/or Floor Personnel are final.
- English only when anyone at your table has cards.
- The last aggressive action shows first and if no action, the next player from the button shows first. All in and call: all players involved need to showdown.
- Calling for a clock: time is given by floor person or tournament director only and when the time request is reasonable. Given time is a total of 30 seconds in all events, but TD’s discretion may apply.
- If a player has not taken their seat and the dealer has dealt the last player all the cards, then: in tournaments - the hands of those players are declared “dead” and the cards are removed (mucked). in cash games - the cards are removed, when it’s this player’s turn to make a decision and they have not taken their seat.
- If you have any questions, our friendly staff is happy to assist you!